Above-ground AdBlue tank JFC 1300 l capacity, double-walledProduct code: ABJFC1300D
Long-lasting, stationary, double-walled, above-ground solid plastic urea liquid tank with a capacity of 1300 liters. The container is intended for long-term storage of AdBlue liquid. The plastic construction of the container is resistant to corrosion and environmental influences. Fully compliant with norms and standards.
A 10-year warranty is provided for the plastic container structure, and a 2-year warranty for the pouring equipment. Depending on the need, it is possible to apply various options for liquid discharge and installation of accounting equipment.
The possibility of expanding the liquid storage base by connecting several tanks into one system with unified dispensing accounting.
Liquid bottling equipment, its specification:
- Fuel dispensing system (pump for AdBlue liquid) with electric pump (230V).
- Electronic fuel metering system: dual-function meter (instantaneous and total), calibrated. (installed as needed)
- Lockable liquid dispensing cabin.
- Lockable cover on the upper part of the fuel tank.
- Flexible liquid dispensing hose (2m-10m) with strainer against contaminants and one-way valve.
- Ventilation in the internal fuel tank.
- Automatic liquid dispensing gun.
- Can be equipped with internal tank heating.
- Available with a small or large liquid dispensing cabinet.
Dimensions: (Length/Width/Height) 1.81 x 1.20 x 1.80 (m)